Panera Bread has a "Hidden Menu" for customers. Although, at this point, the menu isn't really a big secret.
It isn't advertised, and when ordering you have to tell the cashier that you're ordering from the "Hidden Menu." The concept offers healthier eating choices and was developed by Scott Davis, Panera Bread's Chief Concept Officer.
According to Panera's website, the menu first launched in New York City in November. It is now at all Panera locations nationwide.
- Power breakfast egg white bowl with roasted turkey
- Power breakfast egg bowl with steak
- Power Mediterranean chicken salad
- Power Mediterranean roasted turkey salad
- Power chicken hummus bowl
- Power steak lettuce wraps
You can try out the hidden menu items at the Panera Bread in Skokie at 9611 Skokie Blvd.