Wow what a winter we haven't had! This year, we've seen little snowfall, as well as little reason to bust out our winter coats. And now that Spring is here we decided to find out what the most popular park in the area is.
So, you can vote for your favorite by voting in our poll, or, if your favorite isn't listed, by providing a comment with your answer below. Don't forget to click on the links of the examples above and rate the business on its Patch Place listing. You can even leave a review. Also be sure to check out our rules by clicking on the PDF to the right. See all our parks by clicking here.
In the event of a tie on our survey, we will break the tie by counting the positive comments written below about the tied businesses, so please let us know why you think your choice is best.
- Central Park, near Church Street and Crawford Avenue
- Devonshire Park, 4422 Greenwood Ave.
- Emerson Park, Emerson Street and Lawler Avenue
- Laramie Park, 5251 Sherwin Ave.
- Lawler Park, 10040 Lavergne Ave.
- Lockwood Park, 5230 Carol St.
- Oakton Park, 4701 Oakton St.
- Henry O. Gleiss Park, 9301 Keystone Ave.
- Lorel Park, 8135 Lorel Ave.
- Terminal Park, 9401 Kenton Ave.