Exactly who has the best hamburger in Skokie?
That’s what we’re trying to find out this week, as we’re asking you, the reader, to vote on your favorite burger-selling establishment.
Each week, we’ll be showcasing our “Best of Patch” series, highlighting local businesses in a different category every Monday.
A few things to note –
- Voting ends Friday, 9 a.m.
- You can write a review on any nominee by clicking their link.
- Nominees that win will receive a spiffy certificate from Patch.
- Our polls aren’t scientific, and this is supposed to be fun!
- Business owners - you can claim your listing! Click your link for more info.
And, without further delay, here are this week’s nominees for Best Burger in Skokie:
- Jack’s Restaurant, 5201 Touhy. Ave
- Johnny Rockets, Old Orchard Mall
- Grecian Kitchen, 3938 Dempster St.
- Duke’s North, 5237 Golf Road
- Red Robin, 7050 Carpenter Road
- Johnny’s Grill, 5313 Lincoln Ave.
- Hubs, 3727 Dempster St.
- Poochie’s Hot Dogs, 3602 Dempster St.
- Dengeos Restaurant, 3301 Main St.
- Village Inn, 8050 Lincoln Ave.
- Champp’s Restaurant, Old Orchard Mall
- Herm’s Hot Dog Palace, 3406 Dempster St.
- Portillo’s Hot Dogs, 9400 Skokie Blvd.
- Curragh Irish Pub, 8266 Lincoln Ave.