Hello Skokie Community,
It's March and it's time to be Irish and where better to celebrate and experince TRUE Irish culture then at the Curragh a traditional Irish Pub. The Curragh is snuggled in Skokie right off Lincoln Avenue just north of Oakton Street and has the atmosphere to make all your family members fall in love with our quaint and cozy traditional Irish restaurant and our enclosed, heated, outdoor patio. We strive to make The Curragh a traditional Irish pub and with St. Patricks day around the corner we are so excited to share the culture of Ireland with our friends right here in Skokie.
- On Saturday, March 9th at 9pm , live music from Telstar. They are a great local band that play contemporary rock/pop covers. No cover in our enclosed heated patio.
- St. Patrick's Day weekend March 16-17 we will be hosting live bands.
- Saturday 16th at 5:30 p.m. Irish Dancers from Sheila Tully Academy of Irish Dance and at 9:00 p.m. live Music with Acoustic Generation.
- Sunday 17th- Live Traditional Irish Music with Seamus O Kane at 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Live Contemporary Irish Music with Anish at 9:30 p.m.
We will also have a Bagpiper during the afternoon on the 17th.
There is NO COVER!
We will have great Irish Fayre from Fish & Chips to Corned Beef and Cabbage.
Don't forget our perfect 20 ounce Guinness for $5.50
Thursday, March 21 we are starting Trivia at 8 pm! Fun prizes to win! It is free!