Invite a friend
FREE Fundraising Seminar
What would it look like to have an ever-increasing stream of major donors who love your mission?
Join us for this free seminar on how to create sustainable funding for your nonprofit.
Educational: Learn a system for fundraising you can start to implement right away.
Sustainable: Learn to get your organization off the annual fundraising treadmill forever.
Financial Results: In the first year, our groups raise an average of $200,000 in gifts and pledges.
By the end of this session, you will have learned:
- A tested system to identify and cultivate donors who love your mission—donors who will give for operations, capital, and endowment
- How to engage your community in your organization’s mission and to inspire giving
- How to get started right away to implement mission-focused, permission-based fundraising
- Presented by Marcy McNeal, Benevon Coach
- Please bring at least two key leaders, including Board Members, CEO, and Development Director.
- To register visit: http://www.benevon.com/intros/register-Chicago Please RSVP, space is limited.
Questions contact Loren Alexanian at 206-428-2150 or email@example.com
|Where||DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago - North Shore Conference Center 9599 Skokie Boulevard, Skokie, IL 60077|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||3:00 pm–4:30 pm|
More About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago - North Shore Conference Center
The North Shore Doubletree Hotel is located at the intersection of Golf Road and Skokie Boulevard, directly next to the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts and within walking distance of movie theaters, shopping and restaurants. Guest rooms offer data ports, flat-screen TVs and complimentary wireless internet access, while the hotel's amenities include an indoor-outdoor pool and a well-equipped fitness center. The building also features meeting rooms and the classy Monaco Ball Room, which is on the top floor of the hotel and features views of the Chicago skyline. The hotel recently spent $22 million on a redesign and renovation, so the decor fresher and more modern than ever.