“UNDERSTANDING YOUR PERSONAL INSURANCE NEEDS”
Come and take part at this very helpful and FREE interactive community program.
Where: Skokie Public Library 5215 Oakton Street; Skokie, IL 60077
Location: Book Discussion Room – 1st Floor
Time: 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Aaron Ozrovitz, Agent from American Family Insurance located at 8013 Lincoln Avenue, Skokie IL 60077 will be discussing what people need to know about their current insurance policies & how to bring them up to date for proper protection. Topics of discussion will include:
· Choosing the proper limits of liability to have on a home, condo, apartment, car, RV, boat, motor cycle, jet ski, snow mobile & investment property.
· Which optional coverage’s are important to have & how Medical Expense coverage on your home/auto policy can save you money
· Selecting a proper coverage for your home and personal belongings (market value vs. replacement cost value)
· Choosing the proper deductible for your insurance policies
· The importance of a Personal Umbrella Policy & how it could save you from bankruptcy
· How to get discounts
· Planning for your individual expiration date
Please RSVP by October 22, 2013 by calling 847-962-6996 or email: AOzrovitz@AMFAM.com
** There will be NO solicitations or sales presentations at this event **