WHAT: Cozy up with Westfield Old Orchard as it celebrates Valentine’s Day and rejoices in the winter season. The Skokie shopping center hosts a special afternoon packed with entertaining activities and cold weather fun that’s sure to warm the whole family’s hearts.
FESTIVITIES LOCATED IN THE CUBE/THECUBE PARK WILL INCLUDE:
- Hands-on science activities from the Museum of Science and Industry
- Carriage rides
- S’mores and hot chocolate bar
- Photo booth
- Live DJ
- Larger-than-life Ice Sculptures featuring center retailers such as Brooks Brother, C.D. Peacock and more will be on display throughout the center from February 10, 2014 to February 17, 2014. Finish off the afternoon with a stroll through the charming displays which are also amazing photo opportunities!
- Be the lucky guest to guess the amount of gems in the C.D. Peacock ice sculpture, and win a watch from the retailer!
FESTIVITIES LOCATED AT THE ICE RINK NEXT TO BLOOMINGDALE’S:
- Hit the ice at Westfield Old Orchard’s ice rink beginning at 1:00 p.m.
o The ice rink is operated by Skokie Park District so all skaters are welcome; price is $1 to skate, $4 total if skate rentals are required
- Skates, the Chicago Wolves' mascot, will make a special appearance at the ice rink from 1:00 to 1:30 p.m.
- Performance by Ice Semble at 2:30 p.m.
WHEN: Saturday, February 15 from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Westfield Old Orchard
Skokie Blvd. & Old Orchard Center
Skokie, IL 60077
Location: Cube Park and the ice rink