Saturday, April 5, 2014
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Accelerated Center
1900 Old Willow Road, Northbrook, IL
Join other family caregivers for support and the opportunity to gather valuable information and resources to assist you in building your own caregiver network. In addition to six presentations, participants will have access to thirty information tables that will introduce you to local resources and companies who support family caregivers.
• Welcome and Introduction to Speakers (8:45-9:00 am)
• Retirement Planning: Rebounding in a Changed World Discussing how to grow & protect retirement assets post-crisis (9:00-9:30 am)
Jillian Holly, Financial Advisor the Hartman-Curio Group
• Caring for the Caregiver (9:45-10:15 am)
Linda Rockwell, MPA of Midwest CareCenter
• Advocating for Families in a Changing Healthcare Climate (10:30-11:00 am)
Teri Dreher, RN, CCRN, iRNPA of North Shore Patients Advocates, LLC
• Wills, Trusts and Special Needs for Family Caregivers (11:15-11:45 a.m.)
Kerry Peck, Managing Partner at Peck Bloom LLC
• Panel Discussion with Speakers & Social Service Agencies (12:30-1:15 pm)
Free to attend! Continental breakfast and lunch provided. Please RSVP to 847-462-0885 or email@example.com