You too could start your own blog! It is free, easy to set up and a great way to reach a wider audience. Contact Senior Community Editor Marcia Sagendorph at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- By Nancy Thorner and Bonnie O'Neil on Highland Park Patch
- Posted by Rev. Anne S Muelleman on Crystal Lake-Cary Patch
"How To Live To 100"….Review of New TV Show on Friday Nights on The Cooking Channel plus Recipe & VideoEllen Francis, the Vegan American Princess, invites you to join her in watching, “How to Live 100,” hosted by the very entertaining chef, Jason Wrobel. She says that he'll demonstrate easy recipes, interesting food ideas and valuable nutritional information. The hope would be that if you incorporate this wisdom into your life, it will certainly help you live healthier longer, if not to 100, then way past your expected mortality rate if you continued eating the typical American diet of excessive fat, sugar, animal derived and garbage foods.
- Posted by Ellen Francis, Vegan American Princess LA on Arlington Heights Patch
- Posted by Sandra Gibert for Ravinia College Consulting on Buffalo Grove Patch
- Posted by Morton Grove Public Library on Niles-Morton Grove Patch