C.A.R.E. cat Angie, a striking, Rubenesque tortie/calico mix, arrived at C.A.R.E. due to a disagreement between her and the other resident cats. But she loves people. If you sit down, Angie will make a beeline for your lap and some cuddles.
Angie shines when it comes to supervising. She's in her element when hanging out in the C.A.R.E. office--which she does nearly every evening when C.A.R.E. volunteers are around.
That said, Angie is a cat who expects a little respect. She has her own opinions about things, as C.A.R.E. volunteers have noted. If you do something that she doesn't appreciate (like trying to pet her tummy) she'll let you know she doesn't like it.
But when it comes to keeping a chair or a lap warm, there's no better cat than Angie.
- Domestic Shorthair, 7 years old, Tortoiseshell/Calico mix, spayed female
- ASPCA Feline-ality™ Assessment rating: Orange / Sidekick
- Angie would prefer to be a single cat. She finds most other cats annoying.
- Angie could go to a home with respectful children over 10.
- Angie is microchipped, spayed, and has had a full veterinary checkup and vaccines.
C.A.R.E. to Meet Angie?
Please come to C.A.R.E., 2310 Oakton St., Evanston, to meet Angie and speak to an adoption counselor. Adoption hours are Monday through Thursday, 6-8 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, noon-3:30 p.m.
'Like' C.A.R.E. on Facebook for more pet updates and news.