Every home needs a tabby, and what better candidate than C.A.R.E. cat Pat. This older girl must have lived with someone before she landed at the shelter. C.A.R.E. volunteers describe her as "a sweet lap cat who loves people."
Pat is chatty, and equally skilled at cuddling and purring. In fact, she'd rather hang out with you than play with toys.
Do you harbor secret couch potato ambitions? Then you'd get along famously with the fabulous tabby Pat. Come meet Pat at the shelter, then take her home where you can curl up together.
- Domestic Shorthair, 10 - 12 years old, Tortoiseshell/Tabby mix, Spayed female
- ASPCA Feline-ality™ Assessment rating: Orange / Personal Assistant
- Pat does not get along with other cats or dogs.
- Pat could go to a home with respectful children aged 6 and older.
- Although Pat is a mature kitty, she got a clean bill of health from our vet and her senior blood panel came back normal.
- Pat is microchipped, spayed, and has had a full veterinary checkup and vaccines.
C.A.R.E. to Meet Pat?
Please come to C.A.R.E., 2310 Oakton St., Evanston, to meet Pat and speak to an adoption counselor. Adoption hours are Monday through Thursday, 6-8 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, noon-3:30 p.m.
'Like' C.A.R.E. on Facebook for more pet updates and news.