A. I think you’re talking about me so here is what WAS written v. what you might THINK was written:
- I wrote: “Jackie Brown, I'm guessing you somehow know or are involved with Ms. Feuerstein & are trying to garner info for her lawsuit, or have had 'prior contact' with, to cause you to have very strong feelings against, the Skokie PD -- or both. Most of us have no other involvement other than reading this story, & are entitled to our opinion. Just curious: Do you live in Skokie & are one of the "taxpayers"?”
- Her response was: “None of your business where I reside first of all, my feelings against the behaviors of SPD for defense and support of this behavior and officer are felt as strongly by everyone whom has viewed this video...Is this the behavior that 'taxpayers" of Skokie are accustomed to?”
- To which I responded: “You didn't answer the question, so I'll assume "no". I don't want to know where you live. I was just curious if it is Skokie since you seem to be speaking for 'everyone', or wanting to incite others.”
She is very passionate in her comments, which is fine. She just seems to refer to Skokie as if she doesn’t actually live here, but is speaking for those that do. Regardless, how is that “aggressive”? Why can’t ANYONE ‘infuse’ themselves into any thread?
B. My opinion of “aggressive” & “intimidating” are the following:- Steven M Levin: “@ Brian…Don't know what your relationship is with ex to be officer Hart…”
- Steven M Levin: “You still never stated your relationship to Hart ???”
- Steven M Levin “@ Brian. You still didn't respond ... What is your relationship to ofc Hart ?”
- MTinMO: “I have to assume that Brian Russell is either trying to stir things up in this thread or is unable to see clearly the obvious and improper actions undertaken by Officer Hart due to his own prejudices.”
- Steven M Levin: “Brian is friends with Hart.“
- shp: “Brian might even be Michael Hart. One never knows who is really posting comments. It's freedom of speech at its finest.”
- Jackie Brown: “Officers are reading and posting on this thread defending hart behavior and questioning who is related to this case.”
- Jackie Brown: “John is on here for the purpose of media/ imagine control, for his friend.”
C. As to “repugnant” and disgraceful, here are a few examples of that:
- Jackie Brown: “John is on here for the purpose of media/ imagine control, for his friend. If you are his co worker than you were of aware of this as well. That makes you a piece of s@#t like him!”
- Mj Parisi: “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU VIOLENT SEXIST PIGS?”
- Mark Stephen: “Russell and you other space cadets.”
- Steven M Levin: “You must be on crack !”
- Julie Marie: “Really Brian Russell??? You're going to defend what Michael Hart did? He's a POS and so are you! You make me SICK!”
- Steven M Levin: “I hope your not a police officer Brian, you're dangerous and ingnorant. Moron”
- Jackie Brown: “Brian you are a cowardly punk like michael hart to keep defending his actions, that lets us know you are capable of the same violent action.”
D. The only other comments I made were shedding a light on Mr. Levin’s spelling since he apparently dubbed himself the ‘grammar police’ without checking his own.
I don’t know Brian. I don’t know you. I don’t know anyone on this website. I don’t like bullies. I don’t like double-standards. I don’t like people who talk about freedom of speech, or give their opinion due to their freedom of speech, but then tell you that your opinion is wrong just because it’s not the same as theirs.
Now, go find someone else to criticize. Or, better yet, give your opinion or comment, & focus on the story-at-hand.