- Burglary at 4532 Oakton Street, Eddie’s Hair Salon, on January 18th at 12:49 a.m. Reported: 01/18/2014. An unknown person(s) forced open the rear door to the business. Nothing appears to have been stolen.
- Theft at 9340 Skokie Boulevard, Turtle Wax, on January 17th between 2:45 p.m. and 3:05 p.m. Reported: 01/17/2014. An unknown person(s) stole $60.00 out of the victim’s wallet while she was getting a car wash.
Criminal Defacement of Property
- Criminal Defacement of Property at 4830 Dempster, McDonald’s, on Janaury 17th at 8:00 p.m. Reported: 01/17/2014. An unknown person(s) scratched gang symbols on the bathroom wall.
Criminal Damage to Property
- Criminal Damage to Property at 4999 Old Orchard Center, Apple Store, on January 18th at 11:18 p.m. Reported: 01/18/2014. An unknown person(s) made a hole through a glass panel in the breakroom.
- Estrada-Ramirez, Abel, 34, 817 W. Lakeside #207, Chicago, was arrested on charges of Driving with No Valid Driver’s License on the 9600 block of Crawford Avenue, on 01/17/2014.
- Bhimani, Rahim A., 21, 7930 Crawford Avenue, Skokie, was arrested on an In-State-Warrant on the 7300 block of Niles Center Road, on 01/18/2014.
- Stryszyk, John N., 35, 9038 Central Avenue, Morton Grove, was arrested on charges of Driving with a Suspended/Revoked Driver’s License on the 5600 block of Dempster on 01/18/2014.
Get Skokie news in a daily email from Patch