Criminal Damage to Property
- Criminal Damage to Property on the 4900 block of Old Orchard Road on December 22nd at 1:30 p.m. Reported: 12/22/2013. The victim reported her tires were found slashed after a dispute over a parking space.
- Criminal Damage to Property on the 9000 block of Lacrosse Avenue, on December 22nd between 5:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Reported: 12/22/2013 An unknown person(s) broke out the rear window on a taxi cab.
- Criminal Damage to Property on the 8500 block of Kedvale Avenue, on December 22nd between 7:00 p.m. and 10:45 p.m. Reported: 12/22/2013 An unknown person(s) broke the driver’s side window and mirror on a Chevrolet that was parked on the street.
- Burglary at 7238 Niles Center Road, Garden Cleaners, between December 21st at 5:40 p.m. and December 22nd at 5:43 p.m. Reported: 12/22/2013 An unknown person(s) entered through a rear door and stole money from the cash register.
- Identity Theft on the 8200 block of Lincoln Avenue, between December 20th at 12:00 a.m. and December 22nd at 10:00 p.m. Reported: 12/22/2013 An unknown person(s) gained access to the victim’s credit card number and made fraudulent purchases online.
- Theft on the 4900 block of Old Orchard Road, on December 22nd at 7:54 p.m. Reported: 12/22/2013. An unknown person(s) stole the victim’s wallet while he was walking in the mall. The victim’s credit cards were later used at several locations.
- Theft on the 5100 block of Morse Avenue, on December 23rd between 6:00 a.m. and December 23rd at 9:00 a.m. Reported: 12/23/2013. An unknown person(s) stole Christmas decorations from the front yard of the residence.
- Deceptive Practices on the 9300 block of Kenton Avenue, on October 24th at 3:19 p.m. Reported: 12/23/2013. The victim reported purchasing items online through Paypal that he never received.