- Identity Theft on the 4500 block of Main Street, between January 6th at 3:00 p.m. and January 7th at 10:00 a.m. Reported: 01/07/2014 An unknown person(s) opened a Macy’s credit card account in the victim’s name.
- Identity Theft on the 8600 block of Niles Center Road, on December 30th between 12:00 p.m. and 11:55 p.m. Reported: 01/07/2014 An unknown person(s) tried to collect unemployment using the victim’s social security number.
- Identity Theft on the 8600 block of Avers Avenue, on January 5th at 5:22 p.m. Reported: 01/08/2014 An unknown person(s) obtained the victim’s credit card information.
- Theft at 5425 Touhy Avenue, Best Buy, on January 7th between 6:20 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Reported: 07/07/2014 The victim had his money stolen after a person that was pretending to be his friend told him that he could get him a deal on a television. The victim and subject then went to the store together where the victim turned his money over to him. The subject then left the store, taking the victim’s money and not returning.
- Retail Theft at 4909 Old Orchard Center, between January 3rd at 8:01 a.m. and January 8th at 4:48 p.m. reported: 01/08/2014 An unknown offender(s) stole items from the store.
- Burglary on the 9600 block of Karlov Avenue, between January 4th at 8:00 p.m. and January 5th at 7:00 a.m. Reported: 01/08/2014 n unknown person(s) entered though the overhead garage door and stole a snow blower.
- Dunem, Prierriss D., 27, 2900 block of W. Arthington, Chicago, was arrested on charges of Possession of Cannabis, Manufacture and Delivery of a Controlled Substance, Possession of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Equipment, Hit and Run, Driving with a Suspended/Revoked Driver’s License on the 7900 block of Kenneth Avenue, on 01/08/2014. Dunem fled the scene after being involved in a vehicle crash. Illegal drugs were found.
- Urukalo, George, 21, 8400 block of Monticello Avenue, turned himself in at the Skokie Police Department on a Warrant for a Parole Violation at 7300 Niles Center Road, on 01/08/2014.
- Goldman, Diane, 58, 1000 block of Brantwood Avenue, Elk Grove Village, was arrested on charges of Retail Theft on the 4900 block of Old Orchard Road, on 01/08/2014.