Criminal Damage to Property
- Criminal Damage to Property at 5330 Old Orchard Road, Lifetime Fitness, on August 19thbetween 1:00 p.m. and 2:15 p.m. An unknown person(s) damaged the driver’s side door on a 2012 Cadillac SRX while it was parked in the lot.
Criminal Defacement of Property
- Criminal Defacement of Property at 7574 Lincoln Avenue, Ethical Humanist Society, between August 16th at 4:00 p.m. and August 17th at 6:00 p.m. An unknown person(s) used black spray paint to draw an upside-down pitch fork and “M S-13” on the west side of the building.
- Theft on the 8500 block of Lotus Avenue, between August 17th at 11:00 p.m. and August 18th at 11:00 a.m. An unknown person(s) removed a men’s 29” mountain bike from the sidewalk area.
- Kristen Kirby, 23, of Hoffman Estates, was charged with driving with no valid driver’s license on August 18th on the 3900 block of Church Street.
- Jazlene Gonzalez, 18, of Niles, was charged with Illegal Consumption of Alcohol by a Minor on August 18th on the 3900 block of Church Street.
Like Skokie Patch on Facebook
Get Skokie news in a daily email from Patch