Information is provided by the Village of Skokie and Skokie Police Department.
- Retail Theft at 3434 Dempster Street, CVS / Pharmacy, on October 6th at 9:30 p.m. Reported: 10/06/2013 A male back subject described as 50 years old with a grey goatee, wearing a black hat, blue jeans and a black leather jacket entered the store and concealed a bottle of liquor within his coat pocket. When confronted by the clerk, the subject left the bottle behind and exited the store. Two sensor tags were later discovered which had been removed from liquor bottles.
- Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts/Accessories on the 8900 block of Skokie Boulevard, between October 6th at 9:00 p.m. and October 7th at 7:55 a.m. Reported: 10/07/2013 An unknown person(s) removed the wheel off of an Oldsmobile Bravada.
Burglary from Motor Vehicle
- Burglary from Motor Vehicle on the 8100 block of Kedvale Avenue, on October 7th between 1:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Reported: 10/07/2013 An unknown person(s) entered a Ford Mustang and removed $30.00 in change and various other items.
Criminal Damage to Property
- Criminal Damage to Property on the 4900 block of Oakton Street, on October 7th between 5:30 p.m. and 5:45 p.m. Reported: 10/07/2013 Two unknown female black subjects between the ages of 14-17 were observed writing in the new, wet, concrete sidewalk. One subject was described as having a pony tail and wearing a black and grey jacket and other subject had a “bob type hair style,” heavy set, wearing all black.
- Identity Theft on the 8900 block of Lamon Avenue, between May 13, 2011, at 8:19 p.m. and January 10, 2013, at 10:19 p.m. Reported: 10/07/2013 The victim reported an unknown person(s) obtained his information and registered for an online computer class.
- Miller, Roseanna E., 30, 1600 block of Throop, Chicago, was arrested on charges of Driving with No Valid Driver’s License on the 4800 block of Oakton Street, on 10/06/2013.
- Martinez, Maria, 20, 4900 block of Medill, Chicago, was arrested on Driving with a Suspended/Revoked Driver’s License, and No Insurance at 7300 Niles Center Road, on 10/07/2013.
- Scott, Derick, 34, 8200 block of Keating #3, was arrested on a Violation of an Order of Protection on the 8200 block of Keating, on 10/07/2013.
- Reed, Yaakov, E., 45, 2700 block of W. Greenleaf, #3, Chicago, was arrested on Driving on a Suspended/Revoked Driver’s License on the 8000 block of McCormick Boulevard, on 10/07/2013
Like Skokie Patch on Facebook