The following information is from the Skokie Police Department and Village of Skokie.
Theft from Motor Vehicle
- Theft from Motor Vehicle on the 8400 block of Kimball Avenue, between December 2nd at 11:15 p.m. and December 3rd at 1:00 p.m. Reported: 12/05/2013 An unknown person(s) stole the rear license plate from a Toyota.
- Residential Burglary on the 8700 block of Trumbull Avenue, on December 5th between 7:15 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Reported: 12/05/2013 An unknown person(s) pried open the front door of the apartment building and entered the victim’s unlocked apartment. Reported stolen was a laptop computer and two gaming systems.
- Martinez, Juan, 42, 3800 block of Jerome Street, #2, was arrested on charges of Driving with No Valid Driver’s License on the 7400 block of Crawford on 12/05/2013.
- Espinoza-Garcia, Jose Juan, 39, 1400 block of W. Howard #212, Chicago, was arrested on charges of Driving on a Suspended/Revoked Driver’s License on the 7500 block of Frontage Road, on 12/05/2013.
- Sarlo, Anthony, 49, 5700 block of N. Oriole, Chicago, was arrested on charges of Unlawful Use of Weapons on the 7000 block of Carpenter on 12/05/2013.
- Ruzicka, John P., 45, 16300 block of Rookery Drive, Crest Hill, was arrested on charges of Unlawful Use of Weapons on the 7000 block of Carpenter on 12/05/2013. Ruzicka and Sarlo were both arrested after an argument ensued during the showing of a movie at 7000 Carpenter. Both parties exited the theatre and started fighting. Sarlo was arrested for brandishing a knife and Ruzicka was arrested for brandishing metal knuckles.
- Kowalkowski, Wieslaw, 40, 3 Central Court, Addison, was arrested on charges of Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol on the 8900 block of Gross Point Road, on 12/05/2013.
Like Skokie Patch on Facebook