How To Run A Successful Small Business in Illinois
Join Jewish B2B Networking for our second annual educational workshop, featuring 6 speakers on important topics relating to running a business in Illinois.
- Government resources and contracts
- Sales and networking skills
- Cash flow and receivables
- Legal issues facing entrepreneurs
- Small business insurance concerns
- Taxes for small business
Light refreshments and open networking following the presentations and educational forum.
Register Online (FREE Event)
09/20/12 from 5:30 to 7:30pm
The Wi-Fi Building -8170 McCormick Blvd. Skokie, IL