Cigar King is conveniently located in downtown Skokie at the junction of Niles Center Road and Lincoln Avenue. Cigar King is proud to offer the best tobacco from around the world at reasonable prices. The shop is the last public place in Skokie where you can smoke indoors. As a result, there iss usually a group of gentleman hanging out, taking advantage of the store's comfortable atmosphere. There are two enormous televisions surrounded by recliners, a pool table, card table and arcade games to pass the time while you enjoy your tobacco. Cigar King doesn't sell just tobacco and tobacco related goods; it also offers a variety of items appealing to men, ranging from watches and pens to grooming products.
- Hours: Mon -Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sloped curb for wheelchair access
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Cigars, pipes, cigar cutters, ashtrays, lighters, cases, humidors, watches, pens, men's grooming products
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: There's a great community environment at this cigar shop. As the last public place in Skokie where you can smoke indoors, there's always a lively bunch of people playing pool, cards, watching television and enjoying their tobacco.