This Corner Bakery Cafe, located at Village Crossing shopping mall, offers soups, hand-tossed salads, panini and other fresh sandwiches. The restaurant has free Wi-Fi and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Corner Bakery Cafe operates over 100 locations, but aims to feel like the same small bakery that started in Downtown Chicago in 1991. To dine, you wait in line to order, then just wait as servers bring your meal to your table.
- Fax: (847) 763-1871
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 9pm; Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramped curb
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Specialty breads, hot breakfasts, made-to-order salads, sandwiches, panini and pastas, seasonal soups, freshly baked sweets, hand-roasted coffee and gourmet teas
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.cornerbakerycafe.com/MenuNutrition.aspx
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Kind, friendly staff at Corner Bakery Cafe makes themselves part of our community. Corner Bakery Cafe uses locally source tomatoes in their summer BBLT sandwich and established a Community Garden Grant in some markets.
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Chicken Pomodori Panini, The Trio Salad and our famous Cinnamon Creme Cake
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Breakfast muffins and Cinnamon Creme Cake.
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View
- Dress code: casual