Dengoes Restaurant opened in 1972, where it serves as an alternative to regular fast food dining. Specializing in Greek and American cuisines, Dengeos' mission is to create a fun and friendly atmosphere for families. Not only do they offer dine-in and carry-out options, but Dengeos also has catering options.
Dengeos has a sister location in Buffalo Grove.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10:30am - 10pm; Sun, 10:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicap parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dengeos.com/menus/skmainmenu.asp
- Specialties: Gyros, ribs, burgers, salads
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Greek, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Gyros, specialty salads, homemade soup
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Gyro sandwich
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual