This large, bright, clean storefront is one of the national chain's newest locations in Skokie. There's no drive through, but there is a ton of parking in the front and also in the back of the shop. Its close proximity to the Dempster entrance to the Edens makes this a busy location.
It carries all the expected fare of donuts, coffee, bagels, breakfast sandwiches and more.
- Hours: Open 24 hours everyday of the week
- Handicap Accessible: ramped curb
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Donuts, Muffins, Bagels, Breakfast Sandwiches, Coffees, Latte's, Iced drinks, Coffee beans
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.dunkindonuts.com/
- Specialties: Delicious Donuts
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Located close to the Edens Expressway. Entrance a couple of doors south of the FedEx Kinkos on Gross Point Road.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Glazed donuts are always a favorite.
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Wi-Fi: None
- Newspapers, magazines: No