European Massage Therapy School
In business since 1997, the European Massage Therapy School offers a 610-hour, 10-month program that prepares students for careers as massage therapists. Class sizes are relatively small and financial assistance is available.
The school's student clinic allows members of the public to receive deep tissue, hot stone, and Swedish massages at very little cost. All practicing students are supervised by licensed massage therapists who are currently working in the field. Call the school to set up a session.
- Fax: 847-673-0742
- Hours: Monday through Thursday 10AM - 8PM; Friday through Sunday 10AM - 2PM
- Handicap Accessible: Building entrance is level with sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1997
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: All classes taught by doctors, most with over 15 years experience in the field.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 14:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 9
- What makes this community special?: The lose-knit community and the neighborly people.