Holiday Inn Hotel Chicago North Shore (Skokie)
While the Holiday Inn Hotel North Shore has served international clientele since 1980, Bar Louie is a recent addition in 2010. The restaurant serves both food and beverages until 2am (3am on weekends) and entertains guests with live music as well as puzzle, trivia and game nights. The busy 246-room hotel features an indoor whirlpool, swimming pool and fitness center, as well as banquet, conference and business centers. This hotel also has the North Shore's largest ballroom, with enough room for 1,000 guests. Hotel guests receive a complimentary newspaper, Wi-Fi and valet parking. This Holiday Inn offers discounts for AAA members, seniors, long-term stays and advanced purchases.
- Fax: 847-679-7447
- Handicap Accessible: Accessible guest rooms are available.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1980
- Reach: International
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Bars, Cargo services, Charter services, Computer lounge, Convention center, Entertainment, Lost & found, Luggage storage, Meeting rooms, Newstands, Recreational facilities, Restaurants, Shops, Taxi dispatch
- Transportation: Bus, Shuttle, Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Senior
- Wi-Fi: Free
- What makes this community special?: Its diversity makes this community great.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of rooms: 246
- Level: Mid-scale
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Gym, Laundry service, Reservations, Room service, Shopping, Swimming pool
- Room features: Coffee maker, Internet connection, Refrigerator
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Private events: Yes