Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center
Founded by the Holocaust Memorial Foundation of Illinois, the Illinois Holocaust Museum and Educational Center remembers all those lost and affected by the Holocaust and strives to educate visitors about current tragedies of genocide and hatred in the world. The museum features special exhibits and events. Speakers such as author Eli Wiesel and former US president Bill Clinton have spoken at the museum. The museum also offers tours for groups with 20 or more people as well as many membership opportunities.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10:00am - 5:00pm; Thu, 5:00pm - 8:00pm; Sat - Sun, 11:00am - 4:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Ticket information: Free entrance for museum members. General Admission: $10, Senior (65+): $6, Student (12-22): $6, Children (5-11): $5. *Tickets subject to change.
- Buy tickets online [link]: tickets.ilholocaustmuseum.org/public/
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Audio tours?: No
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: Monday-Friday:11:00-5:00, Thursday Evening: 5:00pm-8:00pm, Saturday/Sunday: 11:00-4:00.
- Cameras allowed?: No
- Membership levels: Family, Individual