Insight Psychological Centers is an outpatient treatment center for mental health. The center's team of experienced and qualified professionals are dedicated to treating eating disorders including anorexia, bulimia and emotional overeating, in addition to counseling clients with mood and anxiety disorders like depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder. Insight specializes in evidence-based treatment including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Experiential Therapies, Medical Nutrition Therapy and Medical Management.
- Hours: Office hours are by appointment only.
- Founding Date: 2004
- Insurance accepted: BCBS PPO, Northwestern University Student Health Insurance
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Affiliations: Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Services: Group therapy, Outpatient
- Type: Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Social worker