"No four frou drinks here."
This is your typical neighborhood bar. Since around 1920, Principal's Pub has been a Skokie staple. During weekdays, the regulars joke and laugh with the bartender, sometimes playing pool or arcade games. On the weekends, the crowd gets younger and livelier, but the place keeps its neighborhood charm.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 2pm - 2am; Fri, 2pm - 3am; Sat, 11am - 3am; Sun, 2pm - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance
- ATM: No
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Private parties
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Neighborhood pub
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails
- Bar Features: Jukebox, Pool table
- What's your specialty drink?: Beers