Skokie Park District
Located on the second floor of the Webber Leisure Center, the Skokie Park District office handles a variety of administrative work such as event planning, working with the media, filling and payroll.
Appointments are recommended as drop-by visits are uncommon. While not related to the day-to-day duties of the park district, there is a full sized skating rink, basketball court, fitness center and indoor track inside the same building.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps and elevators
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Located in the same building as skating rink, basketball court and indoor track.
- Features: Athletic fields, Public art, Skating rink
- Services: Food/drink, Gift shop, Lockers, Restrooms, Showers
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Services: Administrative.
- Public restrooms: Yes