Located in the center of downtown Skokie where Niles Center and Lincoln Avenue meet, Sweety Pies makes beautiful and tasty custom cakes. The cafe and bakery opened in 2007. It serves wonderful breakfast items and lunch. The award-winning home baked desserts and pastries are the best.
This is a true family business and they treat everyone who comes in like part of their family. Dana is a graduate of the French Pastry School of Chicago and working with her Mom, they create custom cakes for weddings, birthdays, family celebrations and other occasions.
- Fax: 847-213-0901
- Hours: Closed Mondays, Tue. - Fri. 7am - 6pm, Sat. 8am - 6pm, Sun. 8am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: A ramp in the Cafe leads up to the counter and dining area.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Customs cakes, apple pie crisps, cinnamon rolls, galette's, turtle brownies, black bottom cupcakes, cookies, quiche, tea and intellegensia coffee. For lunch there are sandwiches and chili.
- Food & dining options: Natural, Sugar-free
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.sweetypiesbakery.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Custom cakes, galette's and other pastries.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Delicious custom made cakes, cookies