Established as a simple mental health center in 1969, Turning Point has grown to become a large organization serving patients throughout metropolitan Chicago. At Turning Point, care is available to all, regardless of financial resources, insurance coverage or intensity of need. Turning Point is an outpatient mental health center that exists to provide relief, no matter who you are or what your situation might be.
Fees structured on a sliding scale are flexible and can be made to align with each client's income or other needs.
- Fax: 847.933.0057
- Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Closed Saturday & Sunday
- Handicap Accessible: Use back entrance
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1969
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes, please ask
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: Turning Point has consistently been awarded the highest rating from The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: At Turning Point we consider respect a basic human right. Our clients are treated with the same dignity we would want for ourselves. We recognize their knowledge and preferences and collaborate to establish an approach to their treatment.
- Number of beds: 0
- Type: Psychiatric, Rehabilitation
- Type: Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Social worker