An official Skokie landmark, Village Inn has been serving the neighborhood with pizza and drinks in its downtown location since 1990. Patrons can enjoy a wide variety of food, ranging from American to Mexican, all while enjoying sports on numerous TVs and projections. There is also no cover for big ticket UFC fights or boxing matches.
And while Village Inn is known for many things, it is most notably known for its pizza, which carries the same recipe as Alberti's pizza did back in 1954.
Customers can also play a wide variety of games such as trivia, pool, poker, darts and even chess.
- Hours: Bar: Sunday -Thursday 11am-2am Friday and Saturday 11am-3am Restaurant: Sunday -Thursday 11am-12am Friday and Saturday 11am-1am Carry-out: Sunday-Thursday 11am-12am Friday and Saturday 11am-1am Delivery: Sunday-Thursday 11am-10pm Friday-Satur
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Serves a wide variety of food, including Italian, American, Mexican and even Chinese.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.villageinnskokie.com
- Specialties: Village Inn is especially known for their pizza and as the local hang out for all the big sports games.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Village Inn is a Skokie landmark and is known for its pizza.
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Bar Food, Burgers, Chinese, Dessert / Ice Cream, International, Italian, Mexican, Pizza, Sandwiches, Southern
- Signature dishes: Pizza, ribs, and burgers.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The pizza.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Banquets, Dancing, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual
- Cover charge: No
- Drink minimum: 1
- Features: Happy hour, Private parties
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Tequila, Vodka
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table
- Your clientele: Serious pool sharks or recreational players?: Recreational players.
- Coin-operated tables: Yes
- Felt color: Green
- Table tennis: No
- Services: Leagues/tournaments