Opened in 2009, Yolo is a casual, romantic eatery that features fine Mexican cuisine. Food and culture lovers will delight in traditional dishes and excellent service as well as the menu that changes with the seasons to suit both cook's and patron's tastes. Ask any of the friendly staff for recommendations and you will not be disappointed. Yolo does get rather packed, especially on weekends, so reservations are suggested.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 5pm - 9pm; Thu, noon - 9pm; Fri, Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes, but not the bathroom
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, Visa
- Products: Fine, traditional Mexican cuisine
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: yolomexicaneatery.com/yolo_menu.pdf
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The wide variety and mix of people of all colors, ethnicities and backgrounds.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Signature dishes: Moles, Enchiladas de Platano, Chiles Rellenos.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Mole Negro Oaxaca: Chicken breast (bone-in) with 32-ingredient Black Mole sauce, served with rice and beans
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Romantic